Why you should today use our 30% discount offer to become a part of the most professional and most profitable team of sellers on Amazon, the world biggest internet market.
- We give to you the best opportunity, tools, training and support to start, own and successfully manage your own internet shop on the world’s biggest internet marketplace, namely Amazon.
- No more guessing about which products are the most lucrative to sell!
- It is not at all important to already now have your own products to sell: we will help you to identify the most lucrative products that you can then sell yourself on Amazon.
- We will give you the best tools, guidance and training to constantly have the edge over other sellers on Amazon.
- Click here (and get 30% price discount!) to enrol into our team, and change your life for the better, forever.
- There are thousands of available Trustpilot positive reviews for our product, service and tracking devices.
- Our software (product search tool, competitor evaluator etc) and browser based extension will definitely help you get the edge over any other seller on Amazon and the internet market.
- Our teaching and tools are extremely low cost and best value for money (especially when you consider the huge returns of investment you will definitely make if you follow our advice and use our tools that will give you an edge over other sellers on the internet who do not use our tools!).
- We will treat you as a partner, and not simply as a person who had bought invaluable knowledge and internet business related tools from us.
What will we give to you, and what will we teach you for the fee you paid to us?
- How to sell on Amazon. We will teach and help you to use the fact that Amazon is going to be your agent, that will inter alia stock, deliver and guarantee the sales integrity of your product.
- What products to sell on Amazon for maximum profit.
- How to find products that you can sell on Amazon for maximum profit.
- How exactly, step by step, to ship or transfer tour products to Amazon storage warehouses, and how exactly to ship your products from China!
- More tools and resources to make you a real professional internet entrepreneur. This, amongst many other things, includes exact training on how to buy and ship your products from exotic markets like China, to the warehouse where your stock will be warehoused on your behalf by Amazon.
- Product Alerts. We track products that you wish to be tracked, and give you immediate Alerts on any change in status in relation to the product (if there is a demand increase or decrease, price changes etc.)!
With the Chrome extension, you can pull up an Amazon search page and simply click the “JS” Chrome button to discover how profitable that product niche is. Immediately, the extension creates a spreadsheet that estimates the sales for each and every product on that page in 10-seconds or less.
Take a look at the results for Craft Scissors and specific Blender Cups (also indicating the “High Demand” popularity level of the products, and the fact that it is a low competition niche!):
We can see that these products on the first page of sales results are selling an average of XXX units per month. Plus, there’s other important information Extension provides:
- Average Best-Seller Ranking. The lower this is overall, the better it is for your future sales.
- Average Price. This shouldn’t be too high or too low. In fact, I like to look for products priced between $18-$60.
- Average number of reviews. This lets you know how competitive a product is. I aim for products with less than 100 average reviews.
- Opportunity score (Pro version only). This awards each product niche a rating from 0-10. 0 being the worst, and 10 being the absolute best.
Armed with this powerful tool, you can quickly search through multiple product categories in just a few minutes.
Here’s what else Extension does:
- Seller data. See who is selling the product: whether it’s another FBA seller, a merchant seller, or even Amazon
- Historical rank and sales. Want to know how well the product has done over time? Clicking on the BSR and average sales for each product will tell you.
- Google trends. Is your product a seasonal product or is it popular year around? You can find that out, too!
- International compatibility. Extension works in all Amazon marketplaces worldwide (Australia coming soon).
Remember when I mentioned that the average private label product can earn as much as $3,000 per month in profits? That’s $36,000 per year. And all it takes is a few minutes of research to find your dream product.
Inventory Dashboard with full business analytics:
Forget the 9 to 5 slave-like lifestyle!
In about two to three months time after having started a partnership with us, most of our clients had been able to live the “dream” lifestyle. They succeed to simplify their lifestyles by having needed to work only about eight hours per week, and they made more money than what they had ever made before when they slaved away during the “normal” 9 to 5-type working lifestyle.
Your target audience: Why sell on Amazon?
- This marketplace has 300 million customers and it is continuously growing!
- By 2021, it is expected that Amazon’s market share will account for 50% of the entire e-commerce retail market. Wow!
- Fulfilment by Amazon(FBA) makes selling products online easy.
- Amazonhandles all the product storage, packing, shipping, and returns. This allows sellers to easily scale their business as well as manage it from anywhere in the world.
- How much do people make selling on Amazon? The average profit margin for an Amazonproduct is 30%.
- Sellers who launch successfully can earn $10,000 on average in monthly revenue within their first year of selling.
- The average FBA seller makes $6,400 USD in monthly revenue on their first 1-2 products. Four times as many sellers reach a million dollars in revenue on Amazonversus eBay.
How does itoptrade.com help?
- We, with our partners, have created the most comprehensive Amazon product database that allows sellers to filter by sales, competition and other metrics in minutes to find profitable opportunities.
- Our Extension allows you to instantly see sales trends and potential competition, directly on Amazon.
- We have the most advanced resource library for Amazonsellers in the world.
- With unlimited access to the best information, sellers are able to succeed.
- Our team offers a good product-market fit.
- Simply put, aspiring and active sellers need to know which products to sell on Amazon.
- Sellers value our accurate sales estimates, educational resources, and the world-class customer support we offer.
- Our tools are toolsbuilt by sellers, for sellers.
What does our browser Extension do?
- Our web-based software has grown into an all-in-one tool that helps users research, launch, and grow their Amazon
- Product Database: An idea-finding engine with the power to filter Amazon’s entire product catalog in seconds.
- You can explore new product ideas and validate existing ones with just a few clicks, finding the best opportunities and avoiding costly mistakes.
- Filter products across multiple categories including: by demand, price, estimated sales, rating, seasonality, dimensions and more.
- Product Tracker: Automatically track and compare key product metrics without spreadsheets or formulas. Add products you’re interested in to follow inventory numbers, pricing, sales, Best Seller Rank, and promotional activity.
- Niche Hunter: The perfect tool to help you diversify your product offerings and discover new revenue streams that fit your brand.
- Keyword Scout: Need keyword ideas? Want to know how popular a product is? Tired of playing guessing games with Amazon PPC? Using real Amazon data, Keyword Scout shows the exact and broad search volume for specific keywords. This includes PPC and HSA bids.You can even reverse ASIN search and include broad matches for every chance to see what customers are searching for.
- Supplier Database: The first-of-its-kind feature among Amazon selling tools, the Supplier Database helps you find legitimate global suppliers used by the world’s best brands. It allows sellers to see potential suppliers, their customer volume, and a record of confirmed shipments – ensuring quality with a strong track record. Supplier database does the vetting for you.
- Launch: Allows Sellers to promote their Amazon products & send automated customer emails. Follow up with your Amazon customers, ensuring they’ve received their products, have had no issues, and to ask them to leave feedback and reviews.
- Browser Extension: Our Chrome Extension works hand-in-hand with Amazon, giving you realtime data on products you’re interested in.
- Seamless Integration: Your bridge between inspiration and action as you browse Amazon. In one click, the Extension populates based on the product page or search results page you’re browsing. You have access to sales estimates, competitive data, and profit projections in realtime.
- Validate Your Product Ideas: Determine if a product idea is a worthwhile investment with comprehensive sales data. Our AccuSales data analysis engine takes the guesswork out of product research by providing monthly sales estimates, historical sales, and historical pricing data.
- Opportunity Score: One-click product research! Quickly and efficiently validate or eliminate any product idea by using the Opportunity Score. The Opportunity Score combines demand, competition, and listing quality data to determine a product’s potential for success.
It’s hard to believe that just five short years ago, our main mentor was just a fresh-faced kid out of college working a low-paying office job. That definitely wasn’t the life for him, and since he dared to dream and use initiative, he succeeded to break free from that slave-like work trap! For Greg Mercer, life had changes forever for the better, just like it will change for your for the better once you are part of our team.
But, thanks to the opportunities selling on Amazon FBA afforded our mentor, he was able to leave behind the 9-5 life and build the life I wanted to live. Since then he had visited every continent on the globe, been on tons of exciting adventures, and he still managed to build a massive Amazon FBA business with over 200 products and 8-figures in revenue.
He started mentoring people in order to give back to you and show you exactly how to sell on Amazon FBA, so you can have the life that YOU as a free person deserves. With his and our help, we’re going to show you exactly what you have to do to get where we are.
Amazon offers an incredible opportunity for entrepreneurs to create a fully functional online business from the comfort of their homes.
Here’s a few of the reasons you should consider selling on Amazon:
- Access to Amazon’s 2.5 Billion monthly shoppers means high sales for your business.
- 24 years of market trust that Amazonbuilt ensure shoppers trust you, too.
- Amazon’s Fulfillment-by-Amazonprogram does all the hard work for you.
- Sales estimation software such as Jungle Scout lets you predict sales in advance.
- Easy scalability – your business can be as small or as big as you like!
If this is the first time you’ve discovered Amazon FBA, don’t worry. We want to make sure you understand how it all works. If at any time, you have questions, or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our success representatives.
Keep reading to learn the basics of selling on Amazon. Then, when you’re ready, I will explain our favorite method of selling on Amazon called private label.
We and Greg look forward to seeing you as our new partner!
Join us today and get an amazing 30% discount off the normal fee!
CEO of Jungle Scout & 5-year Amazon Seller
How to sell on Amazon FBA – The Basics
If this is the first time you’ve discovered Amazon FBA, don’t worry. We want to make sure you understand how it all works. This part of the article will cover the basics of How to Sell on Amazon FBA.
Amazon FBA literally means Amazon Fulfilled-by-Amazon. In the Amazon FBA program, Amazon does all the hard work for you.
Here’s how it works:
- First, you send Amazon your products and they store it in one or more of their million acre fulfilment centers. The fulfilment centers are like massive warehouses run by robots and hardworking Amazon
- Then, your products are inventoried and sorted. They are taken good care of. And if on the off-chance something is damaged in one of Amazon’s warehouses, Amazon will actually reimburse you the full retail price for the damaged good!
- When a customer places an order on Amazon for your product, Amazon handles the transaction for you. The entire process is automated.
- Next, your product is picked from its place on the shelves, packed into a box, and shipped to the customer on your behalf.
- After your product arrives to the customer, Amazon follows up with the customer to make sure everything is okay with the order. And, if any need to be made, Amazon automatically takes care of that, too.
If Amazon does all the work, what do I do?
Now you’re probably thinking, “Okay, Greg. That all sounds great! But what do I actually do?”
As an Amazon FBA seller you will have to:
- Pick the products. Amazon handles all the back end work, but you need to decide what to actually sell. I’ll tell you about a few different methods of selling products on Amazon in a moment.
- Keep inventory in stock. Amazon will let you know when inventory is running low. But it’s your job to make sure that the things you sell stay stocked up.
- Promote and advertise. Amazon is a massive catalog of millions of products. Therefore, you’ll need to do a little work to make sure people find your products. But don’t worry–it’s pretty easy!
What does it cost to sell on Amazon FBA?
Selling on Amazon FBA is very reasonable to get started with. In fact, if you’re selling products that you already own (like unwanted items around the house), you can virtually do it for free!
Individual and professional seller accounts.
There are two types of Amazon FBA seller accounts: individual and professional. Individual seller accounts are free, but have higher sales fees. And professional accounts have a monthly subscription fee of $39.95, but lower fees. We recommend you get a professional account if you plan on selling more than 40 items per month. But if you want to start slow with only a few items, then individual may be better for you.
Like many online marketplaces, Amazon takes out fees for their services, usually after a sale has been made. Here’s the quick version of those fees:
- Amazontakes a 15% referral fee on all sales for most categories.
- If you use Amazon’s FBA service, they take out fees to cover the shipping and handling costs for your products. However, these tend to be less than what it would cost to ship it yourself.
- Some categories, like books and DVDs, have an additional flat fee.
- If you sell on an individual seller plan (no subscription fee), Amazon charges an additional $1.00 flat fee. Hence why we recommend going professional if you’re going to sell 40 or more products per month.
- Keeping your inventory at Amazonfulfilment centers too long can result in long term storage fees.
If this sounds like a lot, don’t worry! The fees overall are pretty low and actually end up costing you a lot less were you to do all the work yourself.
Depending on the type products you choose to sell on Amazon, your inventory costs will vary. We recommend the private label method which does come with a moderate investment upfront, but you might choose to start with just a few things around the house to get a feel for how to sell on Amazon FBA. It’s totally up to you!
Which is better to sell on: Amazon or Ebay?
This is a question that’s as old as e-commerce itself. And ultimately, it depends on you and what you want out of your business. Some people swear by Ebay. While others, like myself, think Amazon is the best place to start an online business. I think the best way to sum up the difference between the two marketplaces is like this:
- Ebay is like the world’s biggest flea market. You set up your “stand”, offer your products, handle transactions, shipping, and everything else. It’s 100% your responsibility. Therefore, you may end up putting more work into it for less profits.
- AmazonFBA is like owning a shelf at a very large department store. Your biggest job is to make sure that your shelf stays stocked and that it’s visible. Unlike ebay, however, the department store handles the transactions, shipping, and all the tough work. In my experience that equals less work and more profits.
If you’d like to learn more, ask join us now and get the article about the ”Differences between selling on Ebay and selling on Amazon.”
What to sell on Amazon FBA.
Another thing that’s amazing about this business model is that there’s no one way how to sell on Amazon FBA. Here’s a few of the most popular methods:
- Arbitrage: Find low-priced items in retail stores or other online marketplaces to resell on Amazon at a higher value.
- Wholesale: Buy bulk discount branded goods to resell on Amazon at a higher value.
- Used Book Sales: Purchase used books at book sales, yard sales, or other places to resell on Amazon at a higher value.
- Private Label: *Research and manufacture your own branded products to sell on Amazon FBA where you control every aspect of the product.
*This is my preferred method how to sell on Amazon
What is private label?
A private label product is manufactured by a contract or third-party manufacturer and sold under a retailer’s brand name. In other words, you take a product that already exists and manufacture it with your own brand and logo.
I am a private label seller. As are most of the team here at Jungle Scout. In fact, most successful Amazon FBA sellers are private label sellers.
Why sell private label versus the other methods?
Private label offers a ton of advantages over the other methods. Here’s a few:
- Less work sourcing. You only have to source a single product in large quantities versus many small products like you would with arbitrage or used book sales.
- Price control. The Amazon listing for your product is under your control. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about underpricing your competition like you would with wholesale or arbitrage.
- Higher profits. In my experience, private label is the most profitable and predictable method of how to sell on Amazon
How much money can I make selling private label?
Of course, everyone’s success varies with private label. However, if you follow the basic steps myself and Lenny outline to creating a private label product, this is roughly what you can expect to earn:
How much work does the private label method take?
Ever hear of the 4-hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss? It’s the idea that you can design the lifestyle that you want so long as you can put your income on autopilot.
And that’s pretty much what you’re learning when you learn how to sell on Amazon FBA. Once your product is created and live on Amazon, you don’t have to do anything else but check on your advertising and make sure your inventory is stocked.
Just 4-hours a week and you can earn an extra $3,000 per month!
How do I create my first private label product?
It can be done in just five easy steps:
- Research high-demand/low-competition products using our easy-to-use app called Scout.
- Source those products through Alibaba, a website that puts you in touch with 1000’s of manufacturers who are eager to do business with you.
- Create a brand new listing on Amazon. It’s so simple, you can do it in less than 40 minutes.
- Ship the products to an Amazon warehouse so it can be part of the Amazon FBA program and you won’t have to do all the back-breaking work.
- Launch and advertise your product using Amazon’s own advertising system which is as simple as clicking a few buttons.
Then, all you have to do after that is sit back and watch the profits roll in!
Ready to start your Amazon product research?
Start looking for your perfect Amazon product today by signing up for Jungle Scout.
How to Find a Profitable Private Label Product in 15-Minutes or Less.
I know this is a lot of information to digest, but now it’s time to demonstrate how easy it is to find a private label product for you to sell.
This is an important part of selling on Amazon called “product research.” If that sounds like a lot of work, don’t worry. Believe it or not, Amazon actually offers up data on how well each of their products sell.
In fact, one of the key metrics that we use to determine a product’s demand is found right on the Amazon product pages: the Best-Seller Ranking (BSR).
What is the Amazon Best-Seller Ranking?
Each and every product on Amazon gets a BSR. The lower the BSR, the more sales the product makes. We can take the BSR and translate it into average monthly sales.
For example, if we want to see how well the same product above does in sales, we can take the BSR and put it into our FREE sales estimator tool. Check out what we get:
Of course, it only helps you learn how well one product is doing at a time. We want to see how multiple products in a single search (also called a ‘niche’) are doing and what their average is.
You could do all of that by hand on a spreadsheet, but it could take you hours. That’s what I used to do when I started, and I don’t recommend it!
Fortunately, I created a better way with Extension (as expounded upon above at the top of the page).
Now that you know a little bit about selling on Amazon and we’ve shown you how to find a private label product using Jungle Scout, it’s time to consider the other elements of the Amazon FBA private label model.
How to source a product on Alibaba.
Once you’ve discovered your product through research, you’ll need to source it through a manufacturer. There’s plenty of options out there, but your best bet is with Alibaba. We include, in detail, how to source products through Alibaba in this free guide: The Sourcing Ebook. You can also check out these two sessions from our Million Dollar Case Study series: Outreach to Suppliers, and Evaluating Samples.
How to build a killer Amazon product listing that sells.
Then, after you’ve made a deal and your products are being created, it’s time to start building your Amazon product listing. This is an incredibly important part of how to sell on Amazon FBA, so we want to make sure you know all the best tricks, tips, and strategies to build a listing that sells. Make sure you read this guide, which is part of our infamous Million Dollar Case Study: How to Create an Optimized Amazon Listing.
How to ship your products from the manufacturer to Amazon
Next, you’ll need to ship your product from the manufacturer to Amazon. This might seem difficult, but we’ve actually got a few resources that can make this as easy as ordering a pizza! Check out this guide on how to ship your products to Amazon. Million Dollar Case Study: How to Import from China.
How to launch and promote your product.
Finally, you will need to launch and promote your product once it hits Amazon. Again, this might seem difficult, but it’s crazy easy. In fact, once you knock this one out, there’s very little you’ll have to do beyond tracking ads and making sure your stuff stays in stock. In other words: congratulations! You’re at the finish line. Here’s another guide from the Million Dollar Case Study that shows you some tips and tricks to launching and promoting your product: Amazon Product Launch Strategies.
And that’s the basics of selling on Amazon FBA.
Amazon FBA changed our lives. And I hope it can help you change yours, too. Whatever it is that you want, whether it’s financial freedom, a 4-hour work week, or just the ability to create something that’s your own, I want to help you succeed.
At itoptrade.com and Jungle Scout, we will never charge for continued education; all of our resources are 100% free.
In addition to Lenny’s training video, the step-by-step coaching guide and the free ebook, we have thousands of minutes of free guides and videos. Head over to our Resources Page to learn more about the world of Amazon selling. If you don’t happen to find the information you’re looking for, just send us an email and we’ll work on it!
And as always, if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to reach out: [email protected]
CEO of Jungle Scout & 5-year Amazon Seller
Get Started Today!
Exceptional partnerships and our rewards for business loyalty.
We have a fantastic client and business partner loyalty reward system, that gives to you, and to us, the opportunity to make substantial amounts of passively generated income. You are rewarded based on a percentage of the net profit of each business relationship that you had helped to bring about (between https://itoptrade.com and the person or entity that you had referred to us). This remuneration (also called a commission sometimes in general parlance) you will get every month for as long as the business relationship stays in place or “alive”. Be so kind as to carefully read the details of the very profitable terms of business alliance which we offer to you on the “Frequently Asked Questions” section that you will find on the “Affiliates” page of this website.
Personal care for our retail business partners.
The high level of personal care and personal guidance which we give to our retail partners is the key to our success, and one of the many reasons why why are unique. If you are a dynamic, brave, inventive individual who can see the potential of trade with us (in particular either to allow us to sell your products at wholesale prices, or by buying from us products at wholesale prices), you will make the best business transactions. Therefore, please contact us in order to discuss how you can either present to us your own wholesale product portfolio, or how you can buy from us products which are in our wholesale product portfolio.
Movies: Search here in the below search box for Movies.
Books: Search here in the below search box for Books.
Music: Search here in the below search box for Music.
Meet one of our trusted partners in trade, GreenGeeks. This website hosting company is our webhost, and they will give to you a FREE domain name of you buy any of their affordable and value for money hosting plans.
We do not select business alliances only to make or save money, but also to support people who stand for worthwhile causes. In the world of websites, domain names, hosting and related topics there is no better team than the Eco friendly and highly professional team at GreenGeeks. These people know their stuff, are courteous and reliable, and have some of the lowest pricing structures in the business. All in all you can not go wrong to forge a business alliance with GreenGeeks. Click on the banners to see what they offer in relation to hot topics, such as domain names, Reseller Hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Servers), Shared Hosting, Wordpress Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Website Transfers and Going Green.