Featured Special deals: Veterinary udder creams.
The “Burenushka” Udder Cream skin cream is a uniform creamy mass from white to cream color with a slight specific odor. The cream is designed to care for the skin of the udders of cows, sheep, goats, pigs, etc.
The cream contains components that exhibit keratoplastic, antiseptic activity, as well as having a soothing, anti-inflammatory and protective effect:
1. The Cream base is lipoderm-4, which is a mixture of components selected in a special way balanced to maintain the water-lipid mantle of the epidermis in the state characteristic of healthy skin:
– extract of alder sulfur (Alnus incana), containing tannins, including tannin, gallic acid, phosphoric acid and alkaloids and having a hemostatic, anti-inflammatory, astringent and desensitizing effect;
– glycerol monostearate is a non-ionic surfactant used as a stabilizing and structuring component;
– diethylene glycol stearate is a non-ionic surfactant used as a co-emulsifier and increases dispersion and heat resistance;
– Polysorbate 20 is a non-ionic surfactant used as an emulsifier and solubilizer;
– dipropylene glycol – a moisturizing agent with bactericidal and fungicidal properties;
– cetyl alcohol is a high-molecular compound obtained as a result of processing natural fats and waxes and used as a structurant, softener, emollient and emulsion stabilizer;
– stearyl alcohol, used as a structurant and emolent;
– PEG-400 stearate is an effective emulsifier;
– hydroxypropylguar – the structuring component of cosmetic preparations;
– magnesium silicate – mineral thickener and stabilizer;
2. Medical vaseline oil has an enveloping and softening effect on the skin;
3. Vegetable oil – the basis for the construction of the skin, has moisturizing, regenerating and plasticizing properties;
4. 1,2-propylene glycol is extremely hygroscopic, due to which it is used as a moisturizing component, it has moderate preservative and bactericidal properties;
5. Vitamin E, which is one of the most important natural antioxidants and promotes the absorption of proteins and fats, participates in the process of tissue respiration, normalizes the redox processes by stabilizing the cell membrane, improves wound healing;
6. Psyllium extract has hemostatic, wound healing, bacteriostatic, anti-inflammatory and soothing effect;
7. Chamomile extract has anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic, sedative and some analgesic effect, accelerates the processes of epithelial regeneration and retards the development of experimental inflammation;
7. The preservative methyl p-hydroxybenzoate, which is used in the food industry;
8. The preservative propyl p-hydroxybenzoate which is also used in the food industry.
The cream does not contain toxic components, does not cause skin irritation and can be used for a long time.
The cream is designed to lubricate the skin of the udder of farm animals for the prevention and treatment of dryness, cracks, abrasions, erosion and other damage to the skin of the udder. The use of cream does not change the quality of milk. Contraindications to the use of the cream had not been identified. The cream does not cause side effects in humans and animals.
Take a closer look at one of our trusted trade partners:
We do not select business alliances only to make or save money, but also to support people who stand for worthwhile causes. In the world of websites, domain names, hosting and related topics there is no better team than the Eco friendly and highly professional team at GreenGeeks.
These people know their stuff, are courteous and reliable, and have some of the lowest pricing structures in the business. All in all you can not go wrong to forge a business alliance with GreenGeeks.
Click on the banners to see what they offer in relation to hot topics, such as domain names, Reseller Hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Servers), Shared Hosting, Wordpress Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Website Transfers and Going Green.