I Top Trade.WHOLESALE TRADE SOLUTIONS & BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS TO HELP YOU MAKE TOP TRADES.
I Top Trade? With us indeed YOU make the top business wholesale trade! You are the top trader.
The laws and practices of Wholesale business trade in Belarus and Eurasia.
Why is wholesale business trade in Belarus and Eurasia different from wholesale trade and business in other countries?
The laws of Belarus in relation to wholesale trade in Belarus (and especially the laws that relate to the import and export of products), are regulated by a number of Presidential orders and other laws. One of the main laws is the law known as “УКАЗ ПРЕЗИДЕНТА РЕСПУБЛИКИ БЕЛАРУСЬ, 21 апреля 2008 г. № 228”. Other relevant legal resources that regulate wholesale trade in Belarus you will find on the customs website.
You will soon understand that, in order to do legal and effective wholesale business trade in Belarus, you need very experienced traders to help you.
The Belorussian wholesale trade laws are complex, and there are numerous exceptions and special conditions linked to different aspects of import, export and wholesale trading. The same applies, mutandis mutandis, to the wholesale trade laws of other Eurasian countries. We had worked in this Belorussian and Eurasian wholesale business trade market for many years, and you can be assured of the fact that we will find the relevant laws to help you do your wholesale imports and exports on an optimal level.
You can find some of the wholesale trade laws of Belarus on the website of the President of Belarus, on the website of the Eurasian Economic Commission, on the website of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Belarus, on the legal portal, and on the website of the Belorussian State Border Committee.
The Belorussian law portal.
The law portal is helpful to find information relating to wholesale trade life and in relation to the governmental services used in effectively managing your wholesale trade deals.
Belorussian domain names.
Domain names that are pertinent to Belarus, are domain names of the style “.gov.by” and “.by”. They are regulated by the government.
The nationwide automated information system of the Republic of Belarus.
NAIS is the Belorussian national information system that had been designed to integrate national information resources, implement administrative procedures in electronic form and other electronic services through the Unified Electronic Services Portal. The NAIS is not implemented as a closed system, but as a flexible instrument for increasing the functionality and electronic services to service the needs for users inside and outside the country.
The aims of NAIS.
NAIS is designed to integrate national information resources, and to automate the activities of government bodies in providing information services to other government bodies, organizations and citizens.
An indirect aim of NAIS is to improve the efficiency and quality of the functioning of state bodies and, thereby also increasing the quality of the services provided.
As a result of the creation of interdepartmental cooperation mechanisms, state bodies are able to carry out their functions quicker. The result of this for ordinary citizens is a simplified and quicker experience when they interact with the government organs in order to solve their requests.
NAIS information support system and constituent parts thereof.
At this stage NAIS has integrated into it the following national information resources:
- Tax calculation;
- Trade Register of the Republic of Belarus;
- Register of Household Services of the Republic of Belarus;
- The Registration of Domain Names in the National Domain Zone;
- Register of commercial organizations and IE with an increased risk of committing offenses in the economic sphere;
- Register of confirmation of actual export of goods outside the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union;
- Register of control over the terms of validity of customs procedures;
- Unified State Register of Legal Entities and Individual Entrepreneurs;
- Unified State Register of Rights to Immovable Property and Transactions therewith;
- State Register of Payers;
- Information objects of the automated system “Passport”;
- The Records on Economic Insolvency (bankruptcy) Cases;
- The Records on Writ Proceeding;
- Unified State Data Bank on Offenses;
- Register of Individual Personal Accounts of Insured Persons in the system of individual (personified) record-keeping in the system of state social insurance;
- The Products purchased for state needs;
- Bank of social payments data;
- Unified Register of Administrative-territorial and Territorial Units of the Republic of Belarus;
- Data bank for the registration and movement of the unemployed.
To enable swift and effective wholesale trade, you should know the customs and border procedures very well. Below we mention in brief some important border crossing related information pointers that directly relate to Belarus. However, since the history of former soviet states had sculpted the basic legal structures of these now ex soviet states, they all have remarkably similar legal requirements.
The instances of Entry refusal and Priority entry at the border checkpoints.
You may be refused priority entrance into Belarus in the following instances:
- If you are in the data bank of citizens of the Republic of Belarus, whose right for department from the Republic of Belarus had been temporarily restricted;
- If the name of a foreign citizen or a stateless person is in the List which reflects the names of those people whose right to depart from the Republic of Belarus had been temporarily restricted, and/or if your name is on the List that reflects the names of those persons whose entry to the Republic of Belarus is forbidden or undesirable;
- If you had earlier in time violated the Belorussian state border legislation;
- In the reasonable discretion of the state border officials, which discretion is used in order to provide border security.
The State border authorized officials are entitled to seize your pass for priority entry in the following cases:
- In the event of having received information that a person is in the data bank of citizens of the Republic of Belarus, whose right to depart from the Republic of Belarus had been temporarily restricted;
- In the event of having received information that a foreign citizen or a stateless person’s name is included in the List of those whose right to depart from the Republic of Belarus is temporarily restricted, and/or in that the name of such a person is in the List of those people whose entry into the Republic of Belarus is forbidden or undesirable;
- In the event of when the pass for priority entry via the checkpoint is used by another individual, who is not the real owner of the pass and not really registered in the pass;
- When it comes to light that the priority pass is a forgery or fake;
- When the validity period of the priority entry pass had expired;
- In the event of when the state border legislation had been violated by the individual;
- As per the reasonable discretion of state border officials, which discretion must be exercised in order to ensure border safety.
The Conditions when the right for priority entry without the pass is granted to:
- Priority entry to the checkpoints without electronic queue system and to the simplified checkpoints is granted to:
- state, governmental, and parliamentary delegations of the Republic of Belarus;
- individuals who travel by using diplomatic passports;
- individuals who travel by using service passports of citizens of the Republic of Belarus;
- heads and members of diplomatic missions and international organizations, consular offices, as well as their family members, accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, regardless of the passport type of their respective owners – when they travel with diplomatic (consular) registration marks of the Republic of Belarus;
- individuals who travel on having notices of serious illness or death of relatives, certified by physician or department of internal affairs, or notices that had been created via diplomatic channels;
- citizens of the Republic of Belarus, sent for treatment or consultation outside of the Republic of Belarus by the Ministry of Health, and who can show the committee’s decision about the need for recreation outside of the country;
- individuals who travel on certificates for the disabled as a result of World War II, war veterans, disabled people of the category 1 (issued by the competent authorities of the Republic of Belarus), as well as individuals travelling with children under 3 years old or who travel with disabled children under 18 years old;
- groups of children who travel abroad for recovery and treatment;
- sports delegations of the Republic of Belarus, athletes, teams of athletes which will take part in international sports events (sports competitions and the preparations for them, including training camps, conferences, congresses, meetings, seminars, delivery of sports equipment, registration of documents) who travel in accordance with national and local time schedule of sports events, reconciled with the Ministry of sports and tourism, as well as the time schedule of the sporting activities of the National Olympic Committee of Belarus, Paralympic Committee, the Belorussian Sports Federation of the Deaf public association and confirmation documents (meaning having a copy of the order allowing the sending of a sports delegation of the Republic of Belarus, a copy of the actual delegation members, a copy of the invitation to participate in a sports event and/or regulation of a sporting event, translated into Russian or Belorussian); buses that carry passengers as regular traffic;
- individuals who have the pass for priority entry to the road checkpoints, issued by the State Border Committee, as well as those individuals who had been identified as per the decision of the Chairman of the State Border Committee, or his deputy;
- cargo vehicles carrying dangerous, perishable goods or animals – with documents confirming the transportation of these goods or animals;
- vehicles with humanitarian aid and the individuals who accompany these vehicles, as per the terms prescribed by law;
- vehicles for the transportation of coffins with bodies (bones) of the dead;
- officials of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, customs officials, members of the Republican Unitary Enterprise “Beltamozhservice” accompanying the vehicles and the goods – in the presence of supporting documents;
- heads and employees of diplomatic missions and representative offices of international organizations, consular offices, as well as their family members accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, regardless of the type of passport of their owners, when traveling by vehicles with diplomatic (consular) registration marks (CD and CC series).
In checkpoints with the system of electronic queue, the pass of individuals and transport is carried out after they leave the waiting area in accordance with the order established by the system.
The following groups of people are exempted from entering the waiting area:
- state, governmental, parliamentary delegations of the Republic of Belarus;
- special vehicles of medical assistance, fire protection, rescue and other services, which provide emergency medical assistance and emergency response;
- buses that carry passengers in regular traffic;
- vehicles of the Security Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, customs, the republican unitary enterprise Beltamozhservis and accompanied vehicles and goods, if there are supporting documents.
The right for priority exit from the waiting area is granted to:
- individuals who travel on diplomatic passports;
- heads and employees of diplomatic missions and representative offices of international organizations, consular offices, as well as their family members accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, regardless of the type of transport of their owners, when traveling on vehicles with diplomatic (consular) registration of the Republic of Belarus (“CD” series and series “CC”);
- individuals traveling with the documents about the death or serious illness of close relatives;
- individuals who travel by the decision of the Chairman of the State Border Committee or his first deputy;
- freight vehicles transporting dangerous, perishable goods or animals, if there are documents confirming the transportation of these goods or animals;
- vehicles transporting coffins with the dead bodies.
Feel free to entrust us with your wholesale trade deals in Eurasia.
Meet one of our trusted partners in trade, GreenGeeks. This website hosting company is our webhost, and they will give to you a FREE domain name of you buy any of their affordable and value for money hosting plans.
We do not select business alliances only to make or save money, but also to support people who stand for worthwhile causes. In the world of websites, domain names, hosting and related topics there is no better team than the Eco friendly and highly professional team at GreenGeeks. These people know their stuff, are courteous and reliable, and have some of the lowest pricing structures in the business. All in all you can not go wrong to forge a business alliance with GreenGeeks. Click on the banners to see what they offer in relation to hot topics, such as domain names, Reseller Hosting, VPS (Virtual Private Servers), Shared Hosting, Wordpress Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Website Transfers and Going Green.